AAA is the fastest-growing player in the European radiopharmaceutical PET market.
At AAA we have:
- A unique industrial approach to PET production: largest EU presence of industrial proprietary laboratories.
- A reliable pharmaceutical production in PET
- A best-in-class technology and highest pharmaceutical standards
- Production and R&D activities in tandem to drive innovation
A proven track record
The combination of our pan-European platform, our production infrastructure and our proven and reliable logistical capabilities has enabled us to secure significant customer loyalty and establish our position as a partner for global players, such as GE Healthcare and Eli Lilly, for the production of their molecular diagnostic products.
- AAA has a proven track record in:
- managing short product shelf lives (F-18 PET products have a 10 hour shelf life),
- mastering complex logistics, and
- Our network has a longstanding track record of supplying high-quality products to our customers: we have successfully delivered, through third parties, over 1,079,400 doses (representing approximately 40,100 batches) of F-18 PET diagnostic products to over 250 hospitals in Europe.
- Our SPECT know-how is founded on more than 2.2 million vials manufactured.
- Our key therapy product candidate, Lutathera, has been administered to over 3,000 NET patients in various studies and has received approval for use on a compassionate use and named patient basis in ten countries in Europe for progressive midgut NETs and pNETs. We have delivered, through third parties over 3,500 doses of Lutathera (produced in over 770 batches) for these programs.
- A leadership position and vertical integration to produce differentiated MNM products
- Lutathera: a radiopharmaceutical late-stage therapeutic candidate targeting midgut NETs
- A diversified, attractive product candidate development pipeline
- An established MNM platform in a market characterized by significant barriers to entry
- A highly qualified and experienced management team with a proven track-record of launching innovative products and successfully integrating acquired companies